Saturday 22 October 2016

Drink Up With Twinings


I'm someone who finds it quite hard to keep my water intake up.  I don't really like plain water, so I'll generally drink sugar free squash with my water.  Tea and coffee are not one of my favourites either, which is annoying as everyone seems to drink them!  I will say I do like hot chocolates, turkish apple tea but they are not very good for you when it comes to calories and sugar in take.

To try and get more fluids in, I have been adding flavoured tea in to my routine.  I have really been enjoying the Twinings Superfruity Flavour Infusion which has a mix of different fruits like apple, blueberry, hibiscus, raspberries.  The tea leaves are loose in pyramid shaped bags and for around £3.50 you get 12 bags.  The great things about these too are they are naturally caffeine free.

Good Luck
Angela x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig