Sunday 17 July 2016

Hello There



If you are reading this then welcome to my blog. The blog is almost complete but there are a few bits and bobs which are 'under construction'. We're still a work in progress.

Anyways, thank you for stopping by... join in the fun and as they say comment and subscribe to the madness.

On Chatting With Angela I will be covering the same topics as my YouTube channel which is mostly Slimming World related. There will be written recipes -some SW friendly and some which may not be lol! I will also have my progress and journey updates which fingers crossed will go up on the blog every weekend. For healthy extras I will also post some travel and life updates under Life section.  I like to throw a little randomness now and again.... keeps everybody guessing ;-)

You can follow me via YouTube and Bloglovin.  I also have twitter and Instagram and I'm working on a Facebook page.  All this techie nerdy stuff takes time to sort out. 

I will try my best to be as active as possible on social media, however with a 9-5 city job where they are a little anti personal mobile phone usage crazy it might a tad difficult. Ha. But here goes nothing. 

Hope you have a great day :-)
Angela
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig