Tuesday 4 September 2012

Topshop ~ Moonstone

I have been lusting after this polish for quite some time and recently I gave into the lust and treated myself . . .which I seem to do a lot evidently.  Having a large Topshop on my door step in London usually always leads me into temptation.


The bottle and two coats

Moonstone is an out of this world polish.  A stunning pearly shade which can look so differently depending on how many layers you apply. 
 
One coat gives a nice pearly wash to the nails a subtle look.  Two coats gives you a more bold shimmery pearl nail which I think is gorgeous.  I am definitely taking this baby on my holiday!

This is only £5, I dare you to treat yourself to it, you'll love it!

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig