Sunday 16 September 2012

So long, farewell - Empties #4

Hey everyone, I have more empties for you. Go me!  If you follow me on YouTube you'll know this video has been up for sometime.  However I never posted a mention on my blog.


Yet again I've been using half full or half empty (which ever way you wish to call it) and trying to de-clutter!  I think the challenge of trying to use everything up has made me go into over drive!!

I have made a video of my empties.  I did mean to do a blog post also, however I forgot after I did the video and threw my empties into the recycling bin! Oops!

Hope you like and have a great Sunday!!!

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig