Saturday 8 September 2012

New Look Technology

When we think of the high street chain New Look we think clothes, shoes and accessories right?  So it seems New Look are expanding their range of accessories in to the technology fashion department.




This week I picked up a groovy faux-leather studded black case for my iPad.  It has a padded diamond shaped stitching detailing with gold studs.



Look at the gorgeous detailing, you would think this fashion accessory was expensive.  But high street giants New Look have this beauty priced up at a bargain price of £12.99.  The inside is just a simple dark purple material. The padding is very good so there is no risk of damaging your valuable iPad.

I'm really loving my new purchase, I think it looks and feels really stylish.  I believe this will look fabulous in anyone's handbag.  They also sell Kindle cases which are the same design.

Have you got a cool fashion accessory?


Angela x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thank you SO much!
    i love this ipad case!!
    I purchased this one today after i saw this article.
    Thank you so much for posting it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig