Sunday 30 September 2012

Max Factor Creamy Blush ~ Soft Pink

I love cream blush, it's so easy to use and great for warmer climates.  You can achieve light subtle looks or big bold beautiful ones. I'm really loving my MeMeMe Pink Rouge especially because you get two colours for the price of one.  Good times.

So with the obsession with cream blush in full swing I thought I'd try a new one.  Years ago, I remember getting a sample of Max Factors Creamy Blush in Soft Pink.  I loved it and used it all up so when I spied it in Boots I thought I'd give it ago again.


Packaged in a teenie tiny pot which you could easily lose as it is that tiny, it makes the MeMeMe tin look huge! At just short of £7, this is a great buy for a drug store item.

The swatch

For a cream blush this hits the nail on the head. The pigmentation is strong, not just for this shade but also for the others Max Factor stock.  They stock five different shades in total.

It is easy to blend and colour lasts all day once applied to the skin.  It doesn't look cakey on the skin, it is very flawless and natural looking.  You just look like you have a a natural flush to the cheeks.  Very English Rose. 

Do you like cream blushes?

Angela xox

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MaxFactor cream blushes! I had two and wore them so much they're still the only blushes I've ever used up fully.

    http://beautifulsmudges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colour is so pretty! :)

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig