Wednesday 5 September 2012

MAC Lipstick ~ Sweetie

When I first got this lipstick it was one of those shades I wasn't quite keen on and said to myself why did I get you??  My initial thoughts were not positive, I liked it but wish I'd chosen something else instead.  Well times have changed and now this lustre is one of my go to MAC lipsticks.

Swatches and the tube

A plumy raspberry colour Sweetie is not a MAC lipstick you hear about all to often.  I like this personally as it can appear quite bold and I'm not too fond of bright reds, so it's nice to chose something else that I feel makes a big impression.  Sweetie is quite similar to Lustering and Plumful which I picked up a while ago after a Back2MAC session  - click here.  Also in the lipstick there is a very fine mirco-glitter which cathces the light perfectly.

Here are some swatches for you to look at. . .



Considering this was a Back2MAC, I'm pretty impressed with my buy.  I would certainly pay full price for this lipstick.

What is your 'go to' lipstick?  Do you any favourites?

Angela xox
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Again, perfect shade for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mac lipstick!
    Mind to check out my blog?
    Maybe we can follow each other
    xoxo
    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig